Thursday 17 November 2011

BLATTER TO DO LIST FOUND

A piece of paper on Sepp Blatter's desk was found earlier today, this is what it read;

SEPP BLATTER

TO DO LIST


1. Find photographs of me with black people smiling and upload them to the website.

2. Organise a trip to Rwanda with film crew, show me talking to the children, getting upset etc.

3. Buy a let's kick racism out of football t-shirt and wear it for next interview.

4. Get tickets to see JLS live in concert.

5. Shake the hand of every black person I see from now on and all will be forgotten.

6. Get milk and bread

7. Introduce goal line technology to stop everyone talking about this racism thing.

8. Learn more about Football.

9. Quietly wonder to myself how I got this job in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment